Campbell Law is an experienced and friendly legal firm, situated in the heart of the city. Contact us today to discuss how we can assist you with your legal issue.
We offer a 30 minute free consultation, by phone or in person, and always with one of our dedicated lawyers.
Legal services we provide:
- Aboriginal heritage and native title
- Business and Corporate Law
- Corporate governance
- Criminal matters (including Legal Aid)
- Damages claims
- Debt collection
- Employment disputes
- ERD matters
- Family companies and trusts
- Family law and de facto property disputes
- Fencing and neighbourhood disputes
- Intellectual property (including copyright and patents)
- Local Government matters (including development approvals, trees, and disputes)
- Medical Negligence and personal injury
- Mortgage matters
- Real estate matters
- Wills and deceased estates
Campbell Law are proud to have been recognized with their recommendations concerning governance of Aboriginal Entities in the Interim Report of the South Australian Aboriginal Lands Parliamentary Standing Committee Inquiry into Aboriginal Governance Click Here for details
Yura Yarta – Our Land A Big Book of stories from growing up in Yura camps, Flinders Ranges, South Australia
To ensure the health and safety of all clients and staff of Campbell Law you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend our office in person.
Alternatively, we will work with you to make arrangements to work on your matter remotely by telephone or video conferencing.
Copyright © Campbell Law
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.